Having been tagged by Katrina, I feel obligated to participate and write seven random facts about myself. SO...here goes:
1. I have a hard time going to bed before midnight. Before the clock strikes twelve, I feel sort of like the day hasn't officially ended and I might, well...miss something. Most of my friends think I am crazy, but my mother understands. :)
2. I never (and I mean Never) go to the grocery store or even to the corner convenience store without all of my makeup on. Silly, I know...but there are some standards that I just can't let go of!
3. I have four and a half classes left until I FINALLY earn my Bachelor's degree in Psychology. Does this mean I will go out and get a "real job" in the real world? Nope...already have one. Being a domestic engineer (a.k.a. stay-at-home Mom) is the best job in the world. I do plan to work outside the home someday, though...possibly in the school system.
4. I absolutely love aerobics. For me, going to the gym to take an exercise class is like going to dance class. When the music starts, I get almost lost in the rhythm of the steps and before I know it, it's time to cool down and stretch. I go three or four times a week. My current favorite is Body Step. Love it!!
5. I am a safety girl. My husband tells me so on a regular basis. If Andrew leaves to go to the neighbor's house, I always remind him to be careful crossing the street. If Anna's car seat straps aren't just right (you know, two fingers' width between the straps and her chest), I absolutely have to fix it. When Tim talks about getting a motorcycle, I cringe in fear. If I could, we would buy the safest car available, live in the safest neighborhood, and send Andrew to the safest school. Yes, I know...I need to relax.
6. I am a somewhat adventurous eater. I like to try new restaurants and new foods. When we all go out to dinner together, I always have to study the menu to see if there is anything new to try. My boys, however, know what they want before we even get the menu. Other than most shellfish, I haven't found much that I don't enjoy.
7. One of my goals for this year is to be more outspoken about my love for Christ and what He has done for me. God is good!!
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great list, Sarah! I'm so glad you participated!
#1 Same here. We inevitably stay up late, despite our constant assertions that we need to start going to bed earlier.
#4 I really miss that aerobics class we took together...that was so fun! I haven't been able to find anything comparable here, but I'm hoping that once our new community center opens next year they'll have some good choices!
#6 I always study the menu, but then end up getting the same thing I always get. I'm lucky that two of my friends made me try sushi last summer, because I'm totally in love with it now!
#7 What a great goal--one of mine, too. :D
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment