It has been nearly two years since Tim and I went on this trip to Mt. Hood, but I can still remember those few seconds where I thought I was dying as my body fell through the air, my eyes shut tight, waiting for what seemed like an eternity....until I finally felt myself flying back up in the air. I remember screaming a couple of times and then feeling so relieved when the whole experience was over. You can see in the pictures how I am holding on for dear life to the bungee cord. Tim, being much more of a thrill-seeker than I, dove headfirst off of the platform without a care in the world. Why did I even do it, you ask? Pride, a desire to impress my husband, and a need to be able to say "Oh, yeah...I bungee jumped once".
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Sarah The Brave (Well...Sort Of)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, color me impressed, for sure! This is something I don't think I'd ever have the courage to do. Way to go, you! (Great photos, too--please tell me you scrapbooked them! ;) )
Your mom wants to know why her son is hanging upside down dangling in the air?? She also wants to know why she didn't know about this before you did it??(ha) We really enjoyed the pics. of you all! We love you and miss you much. Love, Mom, Nana, Sis and Aunt Tammy
Post a Comment