
Anna is too cute in her tub! She likes the water really warm and complains if it isn't warm enough. :) She likes to talk to the shampoo bottles (especially the one with the monkey on it). We have a nice little schedule going now and she seems to have settled into it nicely. She is even sleeping five hours at a time sometimes at night! She is thriving and we are surely enjoying her.
Sometimes I wonder what is going on in her little mind. Does she think I am nuts for the way I talk to her? Does she wonder why I don't know right off the bat what she is crying about sometimes? Does she wish people would just leave her alone sometimes instead of shaking her little hands? I think it would be neat to be able to read babies' minds. I still remember watching "Look Who's Talking" and wondering if there wasn't some truth to the thoughts of those babies. I guess we'll never know!

1 comment:
I'm convinced that from the moment our children are born, we're the subjects of an ongoing science experiment in human behavior. I wouldn't be surprised to reach under the crib one day and find a tiny pad of paper with notes like:
-Tried emitting one long, wailing cry today followed by total silence. Subject appeared in doorway instantly with panicked look on her face.
-Must repeat experiment at 3am to see if sleep cycle increases response time.
Post a Comment