Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pictures, pictures, pictures

I sat here and tried to think about something creative or funny to write about. I sat for quite a while, snacking and snacking because I am starving since my daughter nursed for an hour straight during Andrew's windy baseball game today. I couldn't come up with anything because my brain still has what I like to call the "post-pregnancy mush" feel to it. Sometimes I even find myself taking loooong pauses during conversations to try to come up with seems like the simplest of words.
SO...I decided to just post a bunch of pictures and call it a post. :) I do want to say, however, that Anna now sleeps through the night. (I am still pinching myself!) Last night she slept from 9:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. without waking up. Am I the luckiest mom in the world or what?! As a result, she seems to be starving during the day, nursing at every opportunity. She is such a cutie and Andrew is having fun entertaining her and giving her little kisses on the head. It is so fun to watch them together. This is what I have longed for! Praise God for His blessings.







2 comments:

tyha said...

What an adorable family you are! A and A are so sweet!!! I bet you are enjoying every second of it... I know I do :) Love and miss you.
Tyha

Katrina said...

So, so, so sweet! I love the family photos--hope you're scrapbooking those!