Not a day goes by without our adorable three year-old making up a story. 9 times out of 10, her stories revolve around her favorite doll, Maggie. Maggie has all kinds of adventures. This evening, Maggie went "to the gym and took some swimming lessons and the water was on her head!" After dinner tonight, I asked Anna to tell me some new stories and here is exactly what she told me:
#1 Once upon a time, here comes Maggie up the diving board and then she went into the pool and the diving board and so were the letters and The End.
#2 Here comes Maggie up the diving board and then she jumps into the pool and then she went into the kid's room and then she was all nakey in the pool. The End.
#3 Maggie goes to school all day long and then she ran over on her bicycle and put on her helmet and then she said, "hey mommy, I want to go to my school all day" and then she sleeped at her school. The End.
#4 Once upon a time when I get bigger, I will be a doctor and people will be sick and then I will give them candy and they will get a lollipop and the people will get a sticker. The End.
#5 Jack and Jill went up the hill and petched a pail of water. Jack fell down and broke his crown and wouldn't get up in the morning.
#6 After I get bigger, I'm gonna be a visitor and then people will come here and visit me and then my grandma will visit me and bring over a plate of cookies and then we will dip some in milk and The End.
(Isn't her imagination fantastic?)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how precious! Guess I'd better come with a plate of cookies sometime soon! She gives such a glimpse into her thoughts on life with these imaginings. :-)
love her and her stories! I can't wait to hear some in person in just six months! I'm glad Maggie gets to have so many fun adventures (and Anna Jane, too!)
Post a Comment