Here are a few updated photos of our cuties.


Andrew had a blast at Field Day, just before school ended.



Anna is getting very good at drinking from her cup and feeding herself with her spoon once I put something on it. She loves oatmeal, rice cereal, banana, potato, sweet potato, and green beans. She prefers "chunky" foods that she can sort of chew on, even though she doesn't have any teeth yet. She makes a royal mess at every meal time and I think it is adorable!



Anna is sitting up, loving her brother, and still enjoying tub time. Andrew is so good at playing with her and shows a great deal of interest in her. What a help he is!
I have been posting a great deal on Facebook, so if you aren't a member...you should join! (It's easy and free!)
We are headed to Disneyland in a month, so I will have lots of fun pictures to post!
1 comment:
I love your kiddos so much! They look so happy and I deeply long to see Anna especially! Love you! Can't wait to see fun pictures from Disneyland!
Post a Comment