
Check out those muscles!! Anna is finding her strength and we are so impressed. :) She turned 10 weeks old yesterday and I can hardly believe how quickly the time is passing. Sometimes I still look at her and can't believe she is here. The last two months still seem surreal at times. She is smiling so much now and Andrew is really starting to enjoy his little sis. He calls her "beautiful" and it melts my heart. He tells her goodbye when he goes to school, greets her when he comes in, and prays every night that she will get a good night's sleep. What sweet children I have!
2 comments:
I love the impish grin in that last picture! How time flies--she sure doesn't look like a newborn anymore, does she? :)
Yes, you do have 2 sweet children. Anna just looks like a whole bunch of fun, and what a awesome big brother she has. Andrew, that is so kind of you to call your little sis "beautiful." I bet when she starts talking she will call her big brother "cool!" Love ya!
Post a Comment