
Anna Jane Lanning arrived Tuesday, January 2 at 10:31 a.m., weighing 6 lbs., 1 oz, and measuring 19 inches long. Here are a few pictures (which is what I know you all want to see anyways!) and I will post more details later when I have some more energy!
We are at home and she is just wonderful.

7 comments:
Oh, she is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for posting photos. I hope you have a quick recovery and get some rest so you can enjoy all the wonderful days I'm sure God has planned for your growing family!
Congratulations again!
Sarah, she is wonderful!!! These are the first pictures I've seen because I never got the other ones from Dad. What a beautiful little girl! I see Andrew in her a little already and love that she has her little hands up by her chin like Hannah used to! I wish I could hold her!! Give her a kiss from Aunt Becky. Love you!! Praise God for his sweet blessing!!
Congratulations doesn’t even remotely express what I would like to say to you! Praise God! What a beautiful blessing you have. And I must say what a wonderful name :) Here we have Anna Linn and Andrew Howard and you have Andrew and Anna (They are just the perfect names for siblings aren’t they)! That is awesome. My Anna was very tickled by it! I pray for you all as you get settled as a family unit. Again I say PRAISE GOD! Love you!
Tyha
Little Anna is precious! Her relaxing sleep is till vividly in my mind. I feel happy for you. I couldn't wait to hold her again. Praise God for his blessing!
Congratulations again.
Sarah,
Just wanted to send our congratulations to you and yours regarding your beautiful little girl. It is a tender mercy from God.
Love,
Steve and Rozann Sorensen
Sarah,
What a gorgeous little girl and such a handsome big brother. Looks like the two of them have hit it off fine. Such a wonderful blessing for you and Tim and Andrew. Have tons of fun loving her and watching her grow up. What a great adventure you have ahead of you. Love you guys, Earlene
Sarah, I am celebrating along with you, Tim and Andrew at the safe arrival of Anna Jane! I have been praying for this day to come for a long time. Praise God that he has blessed you with her little life! Blessings.
Post a Comment