God has blessed us with another pregnancy!! We saw our sweet little baby on ultrasound today and were able to hear his or her heartbeat loud and clear! Andrew is thrilled and can hardly wait to find out if it is a boy or girl (although he is desperately hoping for a brother). We are just so very happy that God heard the prayers of so many and answered "yes". We feel so blessed and ask that you continue to pray for our unborn child and for us to give God all the glory and to praise Him continually.
Andrew starts soccer this week and is really looking forward to it. We have been to Grandma and Grandpa's neighborhood pool with his cousins from Africa at least twice a week, sometimes more...so his Summer is off to a good start. I start a new online course this next week and I am a bit nervous about it, since the format is something I am unfamiliar with. Tim is looking forward to his Birthday this weekend and the annual return of Cool Desert Nights (classic car show in town this weekend). Andrew and I plan to travel to the Duggan lake house next weekend to spend some time relaxing and swimming.
God Bless You!
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea! You are blessed! You know we are always praying for you and can't wait to see what the Lord will do! Love you, sis!
Post a Comment